“NGOs play a vital role in the growing worldwide movement to reduce the impact of road traffic injuries on society via advocacy and the implementation of evidence-based programs to reduce crashes and assist the injured.”
-Global Alliance of NGOs for Road Safety
Coordinate and uphold in partnership with the stakeholders locally through advocacy, encouragement, and research to achieve the national goal of maintaining multi-faceted sustainability of transport sector.
- To Aware, Educate, Train and Advocate for the efficient, sustainable, safer and equitable transportation system.
- To facilitate on Capacity Building on various aspects of transportation through a various seminar, conference, talk program, training, workshop and similar activities.
- To conduct Research on various measures on reducing road crashes and fatalities directly through Engineering and Education measures.
- To Coordinate among stakeholders to raise small to critical issues and Facilitate dialogue and discussion to make our road safer for all.
- To Encourage and Aware stakeholders of the prompt need for the development of proper emergency response system to reduce the fatalities and morbidity of the victims.